2014年12月7日日曜日

Impression


WANDERERS
          After I finished watching the short movie “WANDERERS” that was made by Eric Wernquist, Swedish digital designer, I felted vast feeling and desire to know unknown things for example outer space. Although I have never thought like these, I thought so from the bottom of my heart.
         

       The short movie “WANDERERS” described unknown world, outer space, very beautifully and attractively and aroused my curiosity. The picture of “WANDERES” is incredibly beautiful. Of course I think the pictures of WANDERERS’s movie are probably fiction. But there are a lot of real pictures. That is fantastic for me. I think that is the most beautiful picture of outer space that I have ever seen. I was often absorb in these. So I little dreamed these pictures are real.
         
         I was also interested in the fictional pictures. That is because these pictures are including the imagination of the way how human live and survive in the outer space. For example, there was the picture that imagine how to live in outer space with creating artificial gravity. And there was the picture that human are flying freely near the cliff. These imagination are quite interesting. I do not know if these imagination can be realized or not. But because I have never encounter these idea, these ideas are quite interesting for me and arouse my curiosity.
        
         And I thought the short movie promote my curiosity to unknown things. Throughout this short movie there are factors that arouse our curiosity. What I told are also these things. A lot of beautiful and mysterious pictures and imagination arouse me. And these things are very match with poem. The sentence “We invest far-off places with a certain romance” and the word that said by Herman Melville “I am tormented with an everlasting itch for things remote. I love to sail forbidden seas...” are my favorite words. That is because these part arouse my curiosity particularly and made me make up my mind to still be one of wanderer.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿