2015年1月30日金曜日

self-evaluation



Self-Evaluation

Language

My strong points as an English speaker are
being able to speak English with loudly voice and correct grammar. And I am also used to be speaking in front of many people. And I can speak without fearing.

My weak points as an English speaker are
having less confidence in talking English. I don’t have a lot of vocabulary.

 The English language is important / not important for me because
today, English is used all over the world. And in Japan many corporations are taking in English. So I probably need English in business in the future and communicating with the people who come from different country.

Being multilingual means
getting clear identity. I am a Taiwanese and I am learning English now. I can speak Japanese and a little English. But I also can speak only a little Chinese regardless of my nationality. So I think being multilingual means come to be nice English speaker and come to be being able to speak Chinese that I should be able to speak.         

Academic Life

My strong points as a university student are 
 being diligent and obedient. And I also want to contribute to this University.

My weak points as a university student are
being too diligent. So I cannot enjoy any activity without thinking study.

My most improved point over the last school year is
 making habit to do anything when I can do.  

My goals for next year are
improving my various skill.

In the next four years, I am looking forward to
“shinkan” that is event to welcome new students. There are a lot of funny event so I am really looking forward to this.

Life in General

My strong points as a human being are
easy to be friends with others, my industriousness and my deep compassion.

My weak points as a human being are
narrow mind and short temper.

I am happy about
achieving something that I try hard

I am sorry about
not rewarded effort

I get frustrated with
non Satisfactory that different with my expect

If I see Mario again in twenty years, I will
talk with Mario the impressions of the class and how to learn English well in English.

The meaning of life is
being happy.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿