2014年5月11日日曜日

self-introduction

I bagin self-introduction.
Chiba
My father and mother are Taiwanese. And I am also Taiwanese. But I born in Chiba prefecture and grown up in Chiba prefecture. So I am familiar with Japan than Taiwan particular Matsudo city. But I like both of countries and have two country spirits.
Honest
I am an honest person. So I am poor at hiding something secret. I think this character is my strongpoint. So I am proud of this character.
Oath
I experienced athlete’s oath of fair play when I was in third grade at high school. My high school has more than 1500 students. I have never experienced speech in front of such a lot of people. So I was tensed up so much. But according to that experience, I get tough mental and I become used to speaking in front of a lot of people.
Keen
I am very keen on playing tennis and Double Dutch. Although I have never experienced tennis and Double Dutch, I became interested in these sports according to my social engineering department’s senior. So I joined tennis club FOREST and Double Dutch club purplume. I will practice hard in my Tsukuba life.
Academy
I belong to Tsukuba University that was the University of my First Choice. When I was first grade at high school, I became interested in Tsukuba University because of closeness from my high school Tsuchiura Nihon University high school. In order to enter Tsukuba University I study hard, at last I could enter Tsukuba University. So I hope to enjoy my university life and do something I have never experienced actively.
Native
I am Taiwanese but I can’t speak Chinese as native speaker. To make matter worse I can’t speak Chinese only a little. So I want to get ability of speaking Chinese in my University life by using Tsukuba’s character that has many foreign people.
Table tennis
I was a table tennis player when I was a junior high school student. When I was a high school student I quit playing table tennis because I lose my interest in sport. So I belonged to no club in my high school life. Because of this mind, I became lack of exercise. So I want to improve my health by playing tennis and Double Dutch.
Early
I live in Matsudo city. I commute to school by train from my house. So I have to wake up earlier than those who live in Tsukuba by 2 hours. I tend to fall into lack of sleeping time. So I want to live in Tsukuba before the end of the year.
New
I encounter a lot of something new in Tsukuba University such as friend, surroundings, subject and club. So I tend to be confused. But I want to tackle everything positively, experience a lot of new things and talk that my university life is much solid in my graduation.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿