2014年5月21日水曜日

TO DO LIST


TO DO LIST BY NEXT MARCH

 

To ski

        I want to ski. That is because I have never experienced skiing. So I want to ski.
Previous time, I talked my inexperience to my friends. All of them were surprised, and suggested that we go to Iwate prefecture which one of my friends come from to ski. So I will go to Iwate to ski next winter. I am really looking forward to go skiing.

 

To go abroad

I want to go abroad. That is because I want to level up my language skill and experience other culture. In Japan I seldom have chance to test my English and Chinese speaking skill. So I want to go abroad to check my speaking skill. In addition to this, because I hardly know Japanese and Taiwanese culture, I want to go abroad to know my culture by experiencing other culture.

 

To live alone

        I want to live alone. Now I go to school by train from my home every day. When I was a high school student, I go to school by train. It took 1 hour. So I am used to riding the train long time. Now I take half an hour to commute school. So now I feel any suffering to go to school by riding train 1 hour. But there are the problems that TX`s last train leave 11:14 and luck of sleeping time. In terms of the former I cannot play with friend late time. In terms of the latter I cannot concentrate on study because of sleepiness. So I want to live alone by renting apartment.

 

To climb Mt. Tsukuba

I want to climb Mt.Tsukuba. When I was an elementary school student, I climbed Mt.Tsukuba three times. So I was familiar with Mt.Tsukuba well when I was an elementary school student. But after graduating elementary school, I did not climb Mt.Tsukuba. So I want to climb Mt.Tsukuba to recall my happy memory. I will climb Mt.Tsukuba in ”Spring C module” with my friend. I am looking forward to climbing Mt, Tsukuba.

 

To get driver’s license.

I want to get driver license. Thanks to recommendation entrance examination's date that I took and passed by December, I had a lot of free time. But at that time I did not come to mind to get driver license. I really regretted that. But my tennis circle FOREST will have license training camp and senior told me that that camp is much fan. In that camp people can get driver license, see aquarium, play tennis and do a test of one’s courage. I think that sounds exciting. So as a result that is because I can go that camp, that choice was a good choice that I did not get driver license.

 

To start a part-time job

         Now I do not do any job. I want to start a part-time job. But I have no idea what job I should do such as eating and drinking, cram school. So I reflect what job I should do by summer by looking various job and listening the employees. I will start job after summer.

 

To get a high score on TOEIC

I want to get high score at English test such as TOEFL and TOEIC. I took TOEIC after entrance examination. But I could not achieve my goal that get 800 score. So I will study harder and harder to level up my English will revenge on TOEIC. In addition to TOEIC, I will try hard to TOEFL. I have never taken TOEFL test. So I do not know my criterion, but I try hard to get score that I can be satisfied.

 

To level up my Double Dutch and tennis skills

I want to level up my Double Dutch and tennis skill. By the time I was a high school student I hardly do sports. But I become to have interest in tennis and Double Dutch after entrance examination. So I began to do these sports in Tsukuba University. I want to my Double Dutch and tennis skill to enjoy these sports more. And I want to do good Double Dutch performance and win tennis tournament

 

To become the person who can make a speech in front of many people

        I try to become the person who can make a speech in front of many people. I am poor at making a speech in front of many people. But I try hard to be used to making a speech. I try to some activity such as leader of something, chairman of school festival and oath of school athletic festival. In such experience I tensed up and barely accomplished. So I want to become the person who can be calm when the one make speech.

 

To be friends with all freshman who belong to the social engineering department

        I want to be friends with all freshman who belong to the social engineering department. I belong to social engineering department class 2. I hardly get on with someone who belong to other class. I tend to be shy when I talk such person. So I will change myself and talk to such person positively. Finally I hope to become friend with all freshman and hope social engineering department become friendlier department.

 
I am sure to do above 10 item‼

 

 

 

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿