2014年11月11日火曜日

The Talk


(Tomokaze and Kiyoshi are going shopping.)

“Hey Tomokaze, look at that section,” Kiyoshi said.

“Wow, there are a lot of kinds of animals!!” Tomokaze said.

“Yeah, that is fantastic!!”Kiyoshi got excited.

“Hey Tomokaze, I have never seen this animal,” Kiyoshi asked.

“This is a chameleon,”Tomokaze answered.

“Oh! This is a chameleon. It is so cute!” Kiyoshi said.

“Cute? Are you nuts?” Tomokaze asked.

“It looks very cute to me. I feel I want to have chameleon for pet,” Kiyoshi said.

“Wow, you are crazy!” Tomokaze said.

“By the way, do you have any kind of pet?” Kiyoshi asked.

“No. How about you?” Tomokaze answered.

“I have two cats, they are so cute,” Kiyoshi answered.

“Wow. Is it busy to care for your pets?” Tomokaze asked.

“Not at all. I always care for my pets with happiness, so I don’t feel busy,” Kiyoshi answered.

“Oh! You are enjoying caring for your pets!!” Tomokaze said.

“Do you want to have some pets?” Kiyoshi asked.

“Ah…no,” Tomokaze answered.

“Why? It is so fun!” Kiyoshi said.

“I don’t think so” Tomokaze said.

“Huh?! Why? Do you hate animals?” Kiyoshi asked.

“No. I like animals. I like cat particularly,” Tomokaze said.

“Oh I see. What about having a cat?” Kiyoshi asked.

“I don’t want to have a cat,”Tomokaze answered.

“Huh??! Why? You told me that you like cat, didn’t you?” Kiyoshi said.

“Oh…but I don’t want to have a cat,” Tomokaze said.

“Why!?” Kiyoshi asked.

“That is because I like animals and cats, but I don’t want to care for animals. It looks like very boring,” Tomokaze said.

“As I do, you will be able to enjoy it!” Kiyoshi said.

“Really?” Tomokaze said.

“At First, I also thought that I didn’t want to care for animal. But now, I really enjoy it,” Kiyoshi said.

“Oh! I see!” Tomokaze answered.

“Did what I said make you want to have a cat?” Kiyoshi asked.

“Ah… I have another concern,” Tomokaze said.

“What?” Kiyoshi asked.

“I concern that there are many trouble. For example, a cat scratches and scatters wallpaper,” Tomokaze said.

“Oh! Don’t worry,” Kiyoshi said.

“Oh! Really?” Tomokaze said.

“If you train cat, it will not scratch and scatter,” Kiyoshi said.

“But that training sounds difficult for me,” Tomokaze said.

“Don’t worry, it is easy to do. There are a lot of books that teach us how to tame cats, so you can do it! ”Kiyoshi said.

“Oh!! That is enough to encourage me to have cat! I persuade my parents to permit having a cat right now!” Tomokaze said.

“Wow! It is good news for me!” Kiyoshi said.

“Thank you Kiyoshi!” Tomokaze said.

“You are welcome! If you have pet, please show me! ” Kiyoshi said.

“Of course!” Tomokaze said.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿