2014年12月19日金曜日

Recollection of TO-DO list


     
        I would like to talk about TO-DO by March list that I made in this April. In that TO-DO list I set To ski, To go abroad, To live alone, To climb Mt. Tsukuba, To get driver’s license, To start a part-time job, To get a high score on TOEIC, To level up my Double Dutch and tennis skills, To become the person that who can make a speech in front of many people and To be friends with all freshman who belong to the social engineering department.

To ski
     I wanted to go skiing. And I also want to go skiing now. But I could not achieve this objective until now. So I plan to go skiing next January with my friends that planed to go together before.

To go abroad
     This objective is also not achieved until now. And I also want to go abroad now. So I want to go abroad in second grade or third grade. It will be sure to be busy at forth grade, I hope to go until forth grade. For example I want to go US that I visited two years ago. I want to go a lot of places that I could not go at that time.

To live alone
     Now, I live alone in Tsukuba. So I achieved that objective. But I want to improve the ability of living alone. For example, increasing the recipe and doing house work efficient. Now I usually cook by myself but I have not many recipes. So I want to improve it.

To climb Mt. Tsukuba
     I climbed Mt. Tsukuba two times in this summer, so I achieved this objective. We really enjoyed climbing. So we climbed Mt. Tsukuba two times.
 
To get driver’s license
     I plan to get driver’s license in this year. I achieved this objective at license training camp in this summer. At this camp I felt mental pain. That is because we were crammed. I think I do not want to go this camp any more. Throughout standing mental pain, finally I could get driver’s license. I would like to drive car very much.

To start a part-time job
     I wanted to start part-time job. And I began to start part-time job at this December. I started the English teacher of cram school. Now I am still in training course. So I want to try hard to learn the job and be considered good teacher by everyone.

To get a high score on TOEIC
     I planed to study hard and get a high score on TOEIC. But I could not study English at all and did not take TOEIC. So I decide to change my mind, and I want to start study at New Year.

To level up my Double Dutch and tennis skills
     I planed to skill up in Double Dutch and tennis. But nowadays, I cannot join circle of those. So I could not achieve this objective. So I also want to change my mind to do what o decided.

To become the person that who can make a speech in front of many people
     I planed to become the person that who can make a speech in front of many people. I think I could achieve this objective. Now I have a lot of opportunity of speaking in front of many people. So I am used to speech in front of many people gradually. So I want to improve this skill much more.

To be friends with all freshmen who belong to the social engineering department.
     I hoped to be friends with all freshmen who belong to the social engineering department. Of course I did not achieve this. But I have a lot of friends in the social engineering department. So I am satisfied now.

After all I can achieve five objectives until now. I want to continue to try hard to achieve these objectives.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿