2015年1月11日日曜日

myodesopia


Myodesopia

I caught the eye disease myodesopia long time before. I remember that I noticed myodesopia on the way from house to elementary school when I was a fifth grade student of elementary school. At that time I did not know the black floating things are the character of the people who catch myodesopia and I did not care about them.
When I was a junior high school student, I was told about myodesopia by my friend who also has myodesopia and treated it. He told me a lot of things and persuade me to consult a doctor. I have never been to hospital to consult a doctor. But I have been minding why.
 So I would like to look into this disease and tell you this disease.

What is myodesopsia?

Myodesopia is the disease that come to see floating and flying things. These can see in bright place particularly. These shape have various kinds. For example, there are small grains shape and circle shape. And the colors of these floating and flying things are also differently. For example, there are black and translucent.

How to catch myodesopia

The myodesopia is caused by harmful lights for example ultraviolet rays and blue light. If our eyes take in these lights, the active oxygen that oxidize protein and fat of vitreous body appears. After the active oxygen oxidize protein and fat of vitreous body, the organization of vitreous body compel to be changed and come to see float and flying things that used to vitreous body. So we get myodesopia.
If our immunity system are normal, we can prevent this. But as we get age, the immunity system get more and more inferior. Not only this reason, but also the young also catch myodesopia because of violent stress on eyes.
So there are some reasons to catch myodesopia. Some people catch myodesopia because of aging, inherent character and stress on eye. And there are people who catch myodesopia thanks to other eye disease for example detachment of the retina.


How to prevent it

To protect eyes by sunglass when you are out. Owing to wear sunglass, we can reduce ultraviolet rays and this effort caused us to reduce active oxygen.
 To improve eating habit. Owing to improve eating habit, we can dissolve the harmful things that is oxidized gradually. But this takes a lot of times.

Treatment

 There are no treatment for myodesopia. But if you catch myodesopia, you should consult a doctor. That because there is the case that myodesopia is omen of heavy eye diseases for example the detachment of rear retina. You should reveal the type of cause by accepting funduscopy.

Like these it seem that myodesopia is light disease. But this have possibility to be omen of heavy eye disease. So we must be careful.

Reference
http://www.hibun.info/ 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floater

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿